Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh My Ghana!


Even though the art on these photos is laughable at best, I have to really give respect to the foreign market for attempting to change it up and actually try and do something creative.



from: I-Mockery.com
We saw some really cool art in Turkish and Japanese releases of these films, but here are some posters from the Ghanian market. I think these would be great additions to anyone's collection! Shit, you can even lie and say your 7 year old son did them!

The fun thing about these is that there are posters for virtually every movie made, with similar "art"work. I personally love these things, and I think they are pretty damn cool for us horror fans!

There's even more on the Friday The 13th Franchise page!


from: GrizzlyBomb.com

from: I-Mockery.com
from:I-Mockery.com



3 comments:

  1. Hah ha!! GREAT / EXCELLENT find, as per always! I used to have a lot of rare Thai and Japanese theatrical quads & one-sheets as well too. Those are certainly rare to me! And LOL @ the line "Holy shit, you can even line & say your seven year old did them" perhaps many can! :D lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some on the F13thFilms blog, and didn't know they already posted some of these so I linked them. These are hilarious, though. I love bad are to be honest.

      Delete
  2. Hah ha its all cool bro, I love them rather they're just discovered by another site or not as I don't go there personally no more, so its all cool ;-) And yeah, these are truly oddball/rare finds that are unusually bad/inept & yet oddly enduring, to be truthfully honest.

    Like I once said one of my past laptops from two years ago had a little over 60gbs of retro horror/Friday the 13th Paramount-era stuff saved on it, and I presumed that I had seen most stuff out there. If I can find a few more images of good ole' younger Catherine Parks in the '83 Fall replacement "New Adventures of Zorro!" images, compared to the few I have already seen online, then my life as an obscure tracker of the cool/obscure Friday memerbelia & imagery shall be complete ;-)

    ReplyDelete