Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wolfie's Just fine - A New Beginning


Any A New Beginning fan will love this.

Indie rock band Wolfie's Just Fine made this music video with a true homage and remake of Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning. It also looks like the scenes were shot in the same place as the movie.

If you remember the post I made about the shooting locations, you can decide for yourself.

I visited the locations for the deaths of Tina and Eddie and updated the IMDB page with the locations. They seem to be the same.

You have got to love these A New Beginning fans!

3 comments:

  1. HisNameWasBrandonJuly 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM

    This was too cool. And also Deborah Voorhees is sometimes posting on the video under her official YouTube channel name. She is too kind hearted & laid back/cool.

    I thought I was done with this place but too cool that I came but here on a hitch. And speaking of IMDB locations & trivia: I was checking Internet Movie Database for the first four Fridays, my personal favorites, and I saw on Part 2's (1981) that about half-down someone named your site by name 7 us both of us which I find cool in uncovering stuff on part victims played by Marta Kober & Kirsten Baker. Interesting. Scroll down halfway here. I clicked on the "found it interesting" button myself since it involved us & is generally interesting:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082418/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video was amazing thanjs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video and song. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete